Let's do the typical year-end thing and reflect on 2008.
Let's see...
1. New job
2. New lifestyle
3. New niece
4. New husband
5. New immigration status
Plus the places I got to set foot in.
New places to hope to see in 2009:
1. Milan, Italy
2. Rome, Italy
3. Athens, Greece
4. Zurich, Switzerland
5. Capetown, South Africa
6. Vancouver, Canada
7. Istanbul, Turkey
8. Cairo, Egypt
9. Auckland, New Zealand
10. Manchester, UK
11. Fukuoka, Japan
Just when I thought my To See list was long, I compared it to my Have Seen list and there was no comparison. I have been given the opportunity to visit more than 20 cities different cities in the past year.
Joyce and Michiel brought a wonderfully happy baby into the world last April, and I'm lucky enough to get to babysit her every now and then starting this January.
In October, Ernest and I made one of our most important decisions in life official. I'm glad we both thoroughly enjoyed planning it together and getting to know more about each other in the process. It was such a delight to have our family and friends with us that day.
Shortly after that, my company sent me a letter informing me that they were going to start contributing to my CPF because my Permanent Residence application had finally been settled.
My grass has been very green and it can only be because of The One looking out for me.
*grateful and guilty for complaining about the places I haven't seen*
Friday, 19 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment