A short while more to Sueann's birthday. Happy 21st!
Taken at Rakuzen in Millenia Walk during dinner with Sueann, Brian and Raphael.
Octobers from now on will be quite a significant month for me. It's the month with the most birthdays to celebrate. Until recently, I only had October babies as friends - Calvin, Jo, Jasmine. But, the new found friends from my current job has increased it to eight - add Brian, Sueann, Gladis, Raphael and Tasha.
What a better way to get acquainted with new friends than to start with a string of birthday celebrations.
Last night, Tasha and I took Sueann out to catch The Nanny Diaries at Tampines Mall. Although I thoroughly enjoyed their company and the laughs we had, I have to say that I was less than impressed with the movie. Perhaps my expectations were a little high, but it just doesn't cut it for a good feel good or rom-com movie. Instead of complementing the story, the references made to the original Mary Poppins movie seemed to have let me to higher expectations. That aside, the casting crew was smart enough to put Chris Evans as Harvard Hottie, the saving grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment