Thursday, 25 October 2007

Over the moon.


Like melted chocolated.

Swept off my feet.

Overjoyed. Exhillirated.

Proud. Blessed. Bursting to tell.

That's how I feel at this very moment (and have been for the past five days) due to a recent significant development in my personal life.

I would have blogged about it immediately after it happened, but I was too caught up replaying the night's event over and over again in my head with glee (plus, I didn't have internet access till now and had promised Ernest I wouldn't blog about it - he's shy).

Ern, if this entry means breaking that promise, then all I can say is Oops! :p

To justify myself when it comes to spreading good news, here's a quote from a wise green creature; "Better out than in, I always say."

10 comments:

  1. ernest shy? you shld have seen him going on about it last monday!
    haha! CONGRATS! Good news must be shared :)
    attagirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Did he? Did you? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

    --Jia-yi

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloo!

    Congratulations to you and Ernest!!! Very happy for you =)
    Post the story hey .. how did he do it?

    I think you did share sometime ago? I remembered it vaguely..

    Thanks for your last msg!

    ~eulynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Janice! You mean he proposed!!?
    Congrats!! Happynessss!!!
    When's the real big day?

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOO HOOOO!!! CONGRATS FROM MACAU!!!!

    It was indeed a very cryptic script... but being members of the #1 PR network in the world, we were more than able to decipher it.

    Oh yah, saw the rock too. :P

    Next Steps: WHEN???

    P/s: Hiye Jia-YI!!!! We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Texas!

    Congratulations Jan and Ern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and congrats!!!! :D to the both of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for two of you... Our Ernest finally decided to settle down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to both of you, super happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe i was bursting to tell (him congrats) too, wat more u!! now that d news is out i can officially congratulate both of u. SOoooo HAPPY FOR U ;D

    ReplyDelete