During our first night of group study at Sueann's, we decided to de-stress by learning to do the french twist from Tasha. It has to be said that Tasha does the neatest and tightest french twise I've ever seen.
Sueann and I had been motivated to try it on our own at home when Tasha came to training spotting one day spotting an oh-so-neat-and-elegant "croissant". Despite faithfully trying every day, my own version was far from perfect, till Master Tasha showed us how she did it. Every since then, I've been practising wearing it every day.
A sneak peak at the results...
Yay! Thanks, Tasha.
I LOVE IT. YOU MUST TEACH ME. Does having layered hair get in the way of the perfect french twist though? Jia-yi here, in case you don't recognize my blogger screen name. :)
ReplyDeletewow! looks real pro to me!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, if you ever have time, could you post a tutorial? :P I love how it looks - does having layered hair complicate things?
ReplyDeleteyeah, me too would love to learn how to do the french twist
ReplyDeleteyeah me too, wanna learn that french twist
ReplyDelete