The last eight days seem like a whirlwind. As if I was on a fabulous holiday and just came back to reality.
Reality hasn't quite hit me yet, though, because I've got this weekend home to look forward to. It'll all hit me on my bus back to Singapore on Tuesday. But that thought can wait.
It was my first 8-day flight. SIN-FRA-JFK-FRA-SIN. Fantastic! It was great working with possibly the nicest people in the industry and listening to their sharing. It's touching when the more experienced take time to share and encourage young ones (i.e. me). I pray they will all be blessed in one way or another.
I'm posting this from Terminal 2, while waiting to board my flight back to KL. Another first (I usually take the bus, but in light of saving time, this is the best option this time round).
Can't wait to be home home. The past eight days have been fab, but I still couldn't help running the exciting weekend I'm about to have through my mind several times.
Can't wait to blog about New York either! But that will have to wait till I'm back in Singapore.
Have a great weekend dear readers!
Saturday, 26 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment