
It has been eight days since I made my commitment to the man I've grown to love and admire official.
I am now, as most friends keep reminding me, "Mrs Ernest Liew".
I can't say that much has changed, yet. Of course, it did (and will continue) to take a little getting used to in calling each others' parents "mum" and "dad", a little getting used to sharing a living space (a change that will be very gradual for us because of our job situations), and a little getting used to minding our rings (as much as I enjoy wearing it, its an extra something to remember to take off and put on before and after showers, outdoor activities, etc).
The very knowing that you are now a part of someone, one half of a whole, only half full when alone, is a great difference in itself.
Now that the hype and adrenaline from the wedding is dying down, it's nice to have the time to imagine what lies ahead for us as a couple.
It's all very exciting!

Hey hey Janice!! Congratulations! You are married...:) Hope you enjoyed your Big Day and enjoying every moment being Mrs...It's a beautiful journey that God has created. Keep in touch yeah! Inez
ReplyDelete