I am currently in Paris at the beginning of spring and it is still single-digitly cold.
As opposed to the Eiffel Tower or Sacre Couer, which were the highlights of my first three visits, this sixth time to Paris has been spent indulging in macarons and fellowship over food.
The nature of this trip is a sign that I am coming to the point where my goals for this job has been achieved and I have reached my comfort level.
While there are many more places around the world I would like to explore, it would be far more meaningful to do that with E.
Flying has been rewarding, an adventure and fulfilling. I recognise that it has been a privilege that I have been given the chance to do so. For that I am grateful.
Looking forward, here's to better things to come!
:) Yup better things are ahead! ;)
ReplyDelete