Only two more days till I chocks on and submit myself to agency life.
Since returning from my last flight, it has been a whirlwind of feel-good events including catch up sessions with family and friends, wedding dinners, a road trip and some pampering.
And through all these there were moments I have had to psyche myself up for the big lifestyle change I am about to embrace.
In the midst of change there is always a certain amount of anticipation, anxiety, doubt and excitement. My level of excitement is pretty high, considering I view this change as a positive one. But it still does not substitute the space anxiety and doubt have occupied.
Someone wise once told me "it is always better to make a decision, even if it is wrong, then not to make one at all".
For now, I'll hang on to that, trust that everything will be okay and just persist forward.
Friday, 12 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment