Tuesday, 11 December 2007
Sydney in December
The weather in Sydney is lovely this time of year - cool winds, clear skies. Eventhough there was news of a storm, I was blessed with fine weather. I wished I could have stayed on longer just to soak it all in.
It took me a while to register that I was indeed in Sydney. It all sunk in when our bus drove pass Oxford Street on the way to the hotel. The last time I'd been there was six years ago. It all felt familiar, yet strange.
Just a half-day there and I already miss it.
Anyhoo, looking forward to my next destination and then home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello! Did you know ppl are searching for your name and coming to my blog? LoL! According to my blog stats, you're the most searched keyword that bounces ppl to my site.
ReplyDeletehey hey, how was the other flight?
ReplyDeleteI lost my mobile and want to ask if you would like to have dinner in Tampines mall cos I need to buy a new phone!! Can you please call me on my home phone? 67494687
Wow! I had no idea. I'm honoured! heehee
ReplyDelete