Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Arrival Day

Right now, a delivery man out there is making it's way to deliver my baby - a Ruby Red Dell Inspiron 1420.



Reasons for my excitement:

  • It has been months since I had a computer to myself. Thanks to a wonderful flatmate, Shyane, I've been able to keep up my blog postings.
  • This delivery is sooner than expected. I'd been trying to save up for this laptop, which seemed to take forever considering the other investments I had to spend on to get started right in this job. Thanks to generous parents I can never outgive, the smallest present turned out to be the largest in value. I could immediately place the order.
  • Deprivation makes the fruit taste sweeter. This is long-awaited. It feels like I've been in web-desert.


Dell is great at what they do. See the status update they provide for one's order. Every order is attended to within the week.

Only thing is, I need to wait for my next trip home to collect it from my folks. Yes, ordering it in Malaysia is slightly cheaper than in Singapore and the difference can afford me a printer.

Till my next trip home, I'm on the lookout for a laptop pouch and bag. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. wah..can sense your excitement in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! I love Dell too! or used to. Top notch service. When my LCD screen broke twice in Australia and once in Malaysia, they came and replaced it without a fuss at all.

    ReplyDelete