The last few days have been quite emotional for the 13 of us. Today was officially our last day of training as Batch 932, our last day together as a batch of trainees.
At the beginning of training, we were told to treasure our time together because it will be short-lived. Odd that at that point in time, I couldn't quite imagine having a strong attachment with this bunch of people. I simply considered them fellow trainees, knowing very well that we'd eventually part ways.
I see it in a totally different way now. These people have played a significant part in my learning process here. Sure, there are many different character types - outspoken, quiet, party-party, homey, chatty, responsible - but the amazing thing is that everyone complements each other because of the differences.
I've grown to appreciate them and will surely miss them.
Taken on our last outing together to Changin Appetite at Marina Square.
Clockwise: Raphael, Caroline, Farah, me, May, Gladis, Sueann, Kenneth, Andy, Tasha (Lily and Scarlett were missing from the outing and Yiqian's the camera-woman)
We are one of the most close-knitted batches around. Everyone brought something to the table, they brought a little more spontaneous sillyness out of me.
The Malaysian clan - Sueann, Andy, Tasha and I
While the next few months may be trying times for us as we face reality, good memories will be my motivation.




No comments:
Post a Comment